Need advice on time management

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Syndicate101

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm coming into this semester about to start a 12hr/week part time, and 15 units. Will it be possible to hold down my hospital volunteering, non clinical volunteering , and research this semester also? Having an amazing social life isn't really of any importance to me. I am worried about losing sleep and losing time to go to the gym however. Has Anyone experienced a similar schedule? Any tips on time management?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Definitely possible. My EC's, more or less, add up to the equivalent of a full time job. But I still find lots of time to relax and chill with friends and exercise and whatever you want.

Have a schedule of your week, plan what your goals are for each day and try your best to meet them. Give yourself some type of reward for meeting certain "check-points" in your goal list. Designate a "chill day" so that you don't burn out from the work. Do a little each day and spread it out rather than add it up all at once.

Reactions: 1 user