Need advice, or perhaps educated guess!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovefeet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I took the MCAT on 1/24 so I will not be receiving my score until approximately 2/24. During my waiting time I am planning to take anatomy, work on my personal statement, and finish all of the admin stuff (LORS, transcipts, etc) for my application. Looks like I will not be submitting until (hopefully) March 1st. I know that is not late, but it is LATER. Based on your knowledge, what schools do you think will have slots open for the class of 2013 open? Or would it be safe for me to just call all 9 schools?

Thanks in advanced for the feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard of a school being completely full as of today but your best bet and only way to find out for sure is to keep in contact with the schools since your date of interest is in March and a lot can happen between now and then.

Best of luck!

Moving to pre-pod

I'm interested in Samuel Merritt, Kent, and Barry.
Looks like only one of those schools have small class sizes.

By the way, Ankle Breaker what school do you attend?
& do you happen to know the stats of your classmates who were accepted in May/June?

Members don't see this ad :)
During interviews at Kent there were a few that joined up in Sept, so it can be done. Going by the FB groups DMU is getting full, AZPOD probably fills as the prestige+only 30. Just got accepted to western so there has to be space.
If anything else call the admissions dept, they will probably give you an indication one way or the other.

]During interviews at Kent there were a few that joined up in Sept, [/B]so it can be done. Going by the FB groups DMU is getting full, AZPOD probably fills as the prestige+only 30. Just got accepted to western so there has to be space.
If anything else call the admissions dept, they will probably give you an indication one way or the other.

what do you mean by "joined up" ?