need encouragement failed comlex pe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

painnomore

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I found out from my school due to my failure to pass comlex Pe on my second try i have been dismissed from medical school. Now i am in 250000 in debt with no job, wasted four years of my life. I dont know what I should do right now.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone I found out from my school due to my failure to pass comlex Pe on my second try i have been dismissed from medical school. Now i am in 250000 in debt with no job, wasted four years of my life. I dont know what I should do right now.

Sorry you failed!! Gotta suck. And Why did your school kick you out for failing? Im sure if you tried again and passed they would let you back?? Sounds fishy!

Anyway, The main reason people fail COMLEX PE is because of the humanistic portion. it is very difficult to fail to biological/medical side of it. I don't know you as a person, but alot of the people I know that failed did so because they failed to communicate to the patient. Shyness is definitely hard to get over but you gotta make yourself try. Ask the patient if they understand. If they had a relative die, be empathetic. Be modest when ausc the heart and lungs. Stuff like that. Dont assume. Always be talking and always be listening. They are trained patients. If they say something its because they were told to. Sometimes they will prompt you by saying things like "doctor, what took you so long, ive been waiting for hours" ... KNOW how to respond to such statements. Don't be a D-Bag essentially. and RELAX.