Need help confirming this fact. (CARS qpacks)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laczlacylaci

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just to confirm, the years go like.
3200BC to 0 (decreasing in number means increasing in time)
And then anything without a BC comes after.

So like 1400BC is earlier than 600 (6th century).

Definitely should have listened in history class in HS. :whistle:

Members don't see this ad.

Yes. I believe so. I always got confused but once I started seeing that the wording hinted the chronology, I started understanding that if they said "X happened in 1300 B.C.. Soon afterwards, in 1000 B.C., the revolution started." then the 1300 BC happened before the 1000 BC event.

Reactions: 1 user
I hate when they say the "xth century". I always forget that it means years up to x, whereas the year x + 1 would be in the x + 1th century.

Members don't see this ad :)
CARS on the MCAT is kind of silly overall. They should at least transform it into clinical vignettes or something. Picasso, Aristotle, Impressionism, blah blah blah. I digress...

"King Charles XVII of Venice, along with the General John, son of the late King Oliver XV of Lisbon, during the Revolution of the French Empire of the 18th century before the century of the age of Depression, during which Queen Mary the 3rd of England began her revolt with her then ex husband, who was the ruler of the 17th dynasty of the era where the Uprising of the second coming, ruled France with an iron fist"

Ughh.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah. Postponed from July 22nd as I wasn't ready and other things came up along the way. Wbu? I think I saw your post that you had taken it just a few days ago if my memory does not fail me.

@betterfuture I took it last week so hoping that it turns out okay. I've been grinding with you both for awhile on here- keep pushing and also rest too. I know you'll both do great :)

Reactions: 1 users