Need help designing schedule to study for 2015 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steelersfan1243

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently took the January 15 MCAT, but voided. i thought I knew my material well at that point, but anxiety got the best of me. My question is now how should I go about studying for the new MCAT? I was thinking I want to have a full mastery of subjects now, would it still be advisable to go through BR for biology, organic chemistry, chemistry, and physics? I also bought Kaplan on demand, which came with the new Kaplan 2015 MCAT books and lots of online material I believe. I plan on using their books for CARS, biochemistry, and behavioral neurosciences. As for verbal I was thinking of doing three passages from EK 101 and TPR old mcat Verbal. Is the new verbal much different from the old one? Would using old verbal be ill advised? Also, how much time do you think is needed to be fully prepared for the MCAT, when should I register? I am currently taking 12 credits, and seeing MCAT study as an additional three credit course. Any help would be appreciated, please and thank you.

Members don't see this ad.