need help on asda papers!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolsonam

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me which is the latest series for ADSA released papers.
thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

thank you !!!!
can u help me for 1 another ques!!

I have applied for nbde part 1 and my transaction is successful and they e-mailed me back describing they will contact my within 24 hours for scheduling my test date... but its been 4 days and they have yet not replied to my application..... can anyone let me know what to do!!
one more thing..... they have written in the nbde guide that they need ECE report..... but I have not sent till now as they have asked for electronic result directly sent to them by ECE bt there is no information on either site how to send electronic result....... is this is the reason they are not replying or something else?? nd how to send e-report??
please help!!!!
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Get Dentpin
Get ECE reports
Pay for nbde part 1 but they won't give you the date for examination till they get ECE report so please call ECE and ask them to send the reports.
They are very useful so feel free to ask them about other related information.

Get course by course evaluation done

CAN U PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANOTHER QUES.....
I m from India and I am appearing for embassy interview next week..... I have written in my application that I m appearing for nbde part 1 nd applied for B1 visa......my question is as follows.....
most probably they will be asking me WHY I m applying for studying in US rather than India..... I need to give a strong answer
secondly, they will be asking would u like to come back to India after completing ur course or u would like to stay in US.....
please help.....
thanks

I got some trouble while filling my ds 160 form..... I clicked on category B1/B2(bussiness/pleasure) by mistake on my embassy form..... instead of only B1......does it make difference or will it create any issue ..... plz help!!!!
thaks!!

Get Dentpin
Get ECE reports
Pay for nbde part 1 but they won't give you the date for examination till they get ECE report so please call ECE and ask them to send the reports.
They are very useful so feel free to ask them about other related information.
hi,how to do ECE evaluation ,how much does it cost and how much time they take for evaluation?thanks in advance

ECE report can be requested online,please request the course by course evaluation since you will need it in the future too.
Cost and time varies a lot so I would suggest you call them and get all your queries answered.

Here is their information-
Contact Us
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: ECE
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee WI 53203-3470
USA
Courier Address: ECE
101 W. Pleasant St. Suite 200
Milwaukee WI 53212-3963
USA
Phone: 414-289-3400
Our customer service staff is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CST.

hi...!....will be applying for ece very soon. M from India...they say either originals or attested photocopies.No transcripts required.Would really like to hear a personal experience.Anyone from India got it done just this year? Do let me know.

Hello guys!

I m a male foreign trained dentist ,cleared my NBDE both parts and dental school in US and provide private online tutorials for via Skype at a very reasonable prize. You will be offered flexible study hours and you can choose topics /subjects where you need guidance.
Just pay class per session ,weekend and evening classes also available and also for TOEFL. Please be free to inbox me.