Need help testing a new walk-in booking calendar

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you offer online booking?

• Yes, It's OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but I want to

• No, and I have no interest

• Total voters

joshwake

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am currently working on a little web based program/app for me to use when I get out of school. It's basically a site where you make a profile as a dentist and you can manually enter open times for walk-in/emergency appointments and then offer online booking to your potential patients. It has appointment reminders built in; email and text (although text will not be up and running for a few more weeks at least). You can also enter any patient email/cell and schedule an appt and they will receive the reminders. There are a handful of options out there for this, and the cheapest I have found is $100/mo, so I figured it would be worth some time and effort to develop my own while in school.

Right now I just need help testing it because there are still some bugs here and there. It's completely free for now, I just hope to get some feedback and help finding bugs. I plan on doing a couple months of beta testing and then I will probably charge a little for it, but not much. For anyone that creates a profile during the beta, I will give a really good founders discount after it goes live. If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected] and I will help you set up a profile. Thanks!

Josh

upload_2015-5-7_9-50-16.png

Members don't see this ad.