Need Help with Oncology Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I just finished MS1 and am helping an oncology fellow with a case report project this summer. He is studying certain treatments for pituitary carcinoma. I am just wondering if anyone knows good websites to search primary literature as I'm having a difficult time finding cases with specific treatments for pituitary carcinoma.

Members don't see this ad.

I just finished MS1 and am helping an oncology fellow with a case report project this summer. He is studying certain treatments for pituitary carcinoma. I am just wondering if anyone knows good websites to search primary literature as I'm having a difficult time finding cases with specific treatments for pituitary carcinoma.
PubMed, filter for case reports, use good search strings or queries. That should be a decent start. Hope it helps a little bit!

this is a part of your training. start with google scholar, uptodate, pubmed, and then look for NEJM, lancet oncology, and JCO. that should give you more ammo than your fellow would have.