NEED HELP with School Lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NancyPham

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've already submitted my application. Here is my school list:

- All 3 Texas dental schools since I'm a Texas resident.
- Maryland
- Temple
- Mercy
- Creighton (They've sent me an email to let me know that they're already received my app.)
- NYU (as same as Creighton, they've already received my app.)

DAT: AA21/TS21/PAT19
GPA: 4.00
88 hours of shadowing, Biol/Chem tutor, ~100 volunteer hours, summer research internship last year, many campus activities
I went to community college before going to university.
Btw, English is my second language. PLEASE give me some advices for the interviews if I get any.

Do you think whether I should add more schools or remove some from my list to enhance my chances?
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP, GUYS:love:

Members don't see this ad.

I've already submitted my application. Here is my school list:

- All 3 Texas dental schools since I'm a Texas resident.
- Maryland
- Temple
- Mercy
- Creighton (They've sent me an email to let me know that they're already received my app.)
- NYU (as same as Creighton, they've already received my app.)

DAT: AA21/TS21/PAT19
GPA: 4.00
88 hours of shadowing, Biol/Chem tutor, ~100 volunteer hours, summer research internship last year, many campus activities
I went to community college before going to university.
Btw, English is my second language. PLEASE give me some advices for the interviews if I get any.

Do you think whether I should add more schools or remove some from my list to enhance my chances?
THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP, GUYS:love:
There's no need to add more schools. Assuming you've completed most of your pre-reqs at a four year university, you will most likely get accepted to at least one of the above schools.

There's no need to add more schools. Assuming you've completed most of your pre-reqs at a four year university, you will most likely get accepted to at least one of the above schools.

:thumbup: