Other OT-Related Information Need incite for a professional OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jmoss

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a student at Daytona State College who is finishing up my Bachelors Degree (I will be graduating in 3 weeks) I am currently working on my project class right now where we build a business and create a business plan. My group is working on an Occupational Therapy Business.

I am having a hard time finding billing rates and such info is to how OT's get paid from the patient. We have discovered that much of this is through insurance, but we don't know how much that is per session or unit??
Our business in going to be in central Florida on the coast. New Smyrna Beach.
If any one can offer incite in how much we need to charge patients ...etc. that would be great.

I was also wondering of there are statistics out there that about how many people are in need of Occupational Therapy and if so where could I find that information??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't mean this in a snide or rude way, but I think you meant to use the word "insight" in your thread title and post. I'm just mentioning this because it might make your intent a little clearer and thus gain you some more views!

And I wish I had some info to offer about how much OT's get paid, but I am just a new student. I hope you find what you're looking for, though!

Reactions: 2 users