Need Info on Direct Entry MSN Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kld4024

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me any information about any "Direct Entry MSN Programs (Non-nursing degree)" near Texas and how difficult it is to be accepted into the program. Is there any special afilliated programs out there in which students applying have a better advantage?

ANY information about the direct entry MSN programs would be extremely helpful to me in order to make a decision about my future.

Thank you,
Kat

Members don't see this ad.

Direct entry MSNs are typically highly competitive. I believe University of Texas has a program.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me any information about any "Direct Entry MSN Programs (Non-nursing degree)" near Texas and how difficult it is to be accepted into the program. Is there any special afilliated programs out there in which students applying have a better advantage?

ANY information about the direct entry MSN programs would be extremely helpful to me in order to make a decision about my future.

Thank you,
Kat

www.allnurses.com

and Google