Need more verbal! Ugh!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sammy1024

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i'm studying for a retake and I was doing the TPR Hyperlearning Verbal, and I guess I got too into doing practice everyday and basically ran out of verbal passages. (I should have planned this out better!)

I was wondering if anything else is suggested for verbal. I have already taken all the AAMC tests, done 9 EK tests for verbal, done handful of Kaplan verbal during my first run around.

Any help would be amazing!!

Members don't see this ad.

So i'm studying for a retake and I was doing the TPR Hyperlearning Verbal, and I guess I got too into doing practice everyday and basically ran out of verbal passages. (I should have planned this out better!)

I was wondering if anything else is suggested for verbal. I have already taken all the AAMC tests, done 9 EK tests for verbal, done handful of Kaplan verbal during my first run around.

Any help would be amazing!!

Old LSAT exams. Prepares you well IMO because they ask a lot of philosophy/artsy type of passages which are often found to be quite difficult on the MCAT.

I tried LSAT during my first run around and I felt that their passages were just way short and their question stems were crazy long. Maybe I just had a weird test?

I tried LSAT during my first run around and I felt that their passages were just way short and their question stems were crazy long. Maybe I just had a weird test?

I thought EK verbal was too simple so I guess it depends on the person.

Members don't see this ad :)