need nbde part 2 study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

su33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
need nbde part 2 study partner , planing to give by end of June 2014, if interested mail me
[email protected]
according to eastern timings.
sushma.m

Members don't see this ad.

Hey
I am planning to give nbde part 2 by the end of may
Need study partner

Members don't see this ad :)
Okie
I will email you
When are you planning to give exam?
hi i am ineterested in giving my part 2 nbde in the next 3 months . please let me know if you are interested .We can have discussions on the phone .

Reactions: 1 user
hi i am ineterested in giving my part 2 nbde in the next 3 months . please let me know if you are interested .We can have discussions on the phone .
Hey
Why that late??
But anyways
I am writing my paper on 20th may
So it will be difficult to do combine study
But u can ask for any help

Hey
Why that late??
But anyways
I am writing my paper on 20th may
So it will be difficult to do combine study
But u can ask for any help
Well! i started my part 2 preparation after a long time . so i will have to brush few basics as well . Anyways i hope to take the exam in the next 3months. 20TH May is almost approaching , i hope you give your best shot at the exam . All the best . I am studying 2007-2008ndental decks .I was wondering if you have 2011-2012 decks ?

i am planning to take exam in july, let me know if anyone is interested to study with me .

Im
i am planning to take exam in july, let me know if anyone is interested to study with me .[/QUO
i am planning to take exam in july, let me know if anyone is interested to study with me .

I'm planning to take in august but I could be a study partner

Hi
need nbde part 2 study partner , planing to give by end of June 2014, if interested mail me
[email protected]
according to eastern timings.
sushma.m
hello, hope you are doing good. Are you still looking for a study partner for part 2. I just started preparation. looking for a motivated study partner . hopefully planning to give part 2 in early august. . inbox me if u r interested. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hello, hope you are doing good. Are you still looking for a study partner for part 2. I just started preparation. looking for a motivated study partner . hopefully planning to give part 2 in early august. . inbox me if u r interested. Thanks[/QUOTE

Hi, I am planning to give part 2 in august too.. would you want to study together?? Email me at [email protected]

where are u located , private message me , also i am a female and i need a female stay partner.
hi ... I m also looking for motivated female study partner. currently I m in northern California. pm me ur info.

Hi.. Im planning to give nbde part 2 in two months.. Please let me know if anyone is interested.. Looking for a serious and motivated female study partner.. Im staying in New York.. My mail id h[email protected]

[QUOI am E="las vegas, post: 15332394, member: 362564"]hi ... I m also looking for motivated female study partner. currently I m in northern California. pm me ur info.[

Last edited:
hi ... I m also looking for motivated female study partner. currently I m in northern California. pm me ur info.
Hi, I live in Bay Area California. I am also looking for study partner for NBDE part 2.

Hii there. I am planning to give Part 2 within the next 2 months. I am interested in studying together. Please email me at [email protected] if anyone wants to study with me.

hi anyone who still has not given the exam and is soon to appear for one?? i'm looking for a partner to study with on a serious note as i'm soon due for my exam.

Hi anyone in saint louis area preparing for part 2 ....
Planning to give it in 3 month time...please contact

Hi anybody interested for group study for nbde part 2 plz msg me
Hey m planning to give part 2 in march . Hav not started stdying yet . Have u started ?

Hi there,
Looking for a serious study partner for NBDE part 2 exam 2015.........You can e-mail me or message me at

[email protected]
(347)459-6931

Thank you

Hello Fellows,

Need a study partner for PART 2. Please message me if you are SERIOUSLY interested.
Let's motivate each other. Thanks