Need PAT help!! Feeling discouraged :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meeginvee

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone please tutor me for Bootcamp PAT? I will pay you. Bootcamp is so incredibly difficult that I don't know how I'm going to be able to do these sections in 10 minutes. I was just working on Keyholes and it is so ridiculously difficult, I am feeling extremely discouraged. Has someone gotten good at Bootcamp's PAT who can help me? I'd really appreciate it much, and I will definitely pay you.

Thanks.
Megan

(I'm in Chicago)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Bootcamp is challenging. However, with more practice your eyes will be trained to pick up small details. If you want to post your questions here though, I'd be happy to answer them.

Keep practicing and don't get discouraged. The only thing you can do is to keep going. Trust me, if you keep practicing you will get better.

Keyhole and TFE are extremely hard to become good at, at least in my case. Currently through out the tests I've taken I'm averaging 8/15, 9/15 for each and I don't think I will get better at it. If your in the same boat I am and know you won't understand it focus on the rest of the problems and live with missing those initial ones. From doing BC generators of the other 4 i average 14/15 on the last sections and still end up getting 21-22's on BC which supposedly correlates to an even higher test score on the DAT. Do 15 problems from the 4 generators each day is my only suggestion it will help!

I would definitely suggest that you watch YouTube to learn tricks for the PAT. Cube counting is super easy once you learn tricks and the TFE even makes more sense. Other than that I would just say to practice. The highest score I ever got on the Bootcamp PAT was a 16. Then I took the actual DAT and got a 19. Don't bank on that happening, but just try hard and keep practicing. Make studying into a game. Good luck!