Need recommendation for Pain Doc in Salt Lake City, UT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ligament

Interventional Pain Management
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a very nice patient moving to SLC with following:

1. b/l lat epicondylitis
2. Lumbar post lami
3. ankle OA
4. Cervical spondy s/p RFA doing better
5. On Fent and dilaudid, weaning down s/p multiple surgeries recently.

Any recommendations for good pain doc?

Members don't see this ad.

http://www.nexuspaincare.com/nexus-team/richard-m-rosenthal-m-d/

Richard Rosenthal MD

Dr. Rosenthal is the medical director of Nexus Pain Careas well as the editor of the interventional pain section of the Practical Pain Management journal. He serves as the fellowship director at the Utah Center for Pain Management & Research in Provo and the president of the Utah Society of Interventional Pain Physicians. Nexus Pain Care was one of four U.S. clinics to receive the Excellence in Multi-Disciplinary Pain Care award from theWorld Institute of Pain. Dr. Rosenthal has authored several scientific articles and book chapters on topics in the specialty of pain medicine. Has is a master instructor for the International Spinal Injection Society with 11 years experience teaching fellow physicians how to perform interventional spine procedures. He received his medical degree from the University of Utah in Salt Lake City. He completed his anesthesiology residency at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in San Antonio. He is a member of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, World Institute of Pain, American Medical Association and International Neuromodulation Society.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr. Rosenthal would also be my choice. I know him well.