Need Skype Study Partner for New 2015 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naijaqueenmd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a Skype study partner for the new 2015 MCAT. I plan on taking the exam in April or May. If you are interested, my Skype ID is naijaqueenmd or you can email me at [email protected] .

O

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I added this person on Skype over a week ago and no reply! Anybody else on here interested in online Skype studying? Ideally I would want to spend time doing practice passages (especially for CARS so I can create a concrete strategy) and then go over content weaknesses. If this looks like something you are interested in, PM me please!

Reactions: 1 users
We did. We have both been busy with stuff so we haven't done a lot of sessions. But I can pick it up again!

Reactions: 1 users
If anyone still wants to study via skype pm me, need someone highly motivated

Reactions: 1 user
Quick question. What do you do during these skype sessions? Is it mostly to keep yourself accountable? Because I'd feel it's a great way to keep yourself accountable, but let's say you're doing timed practice and someone asks you a question. I know that I like to ask a lot of questions so I don't want to irritate someone who's doing timed practice. I guess the actual kinks can be worked out once you form a study session, but I was just wondering. Either way, I will start studying seriously starting (say that one 10 times quickly!) June 1st in an effort to take a September or late August MCAT.

Does anybody know if whether classes starting like 2 days before an MCAT affects MCAT scores.... I imagine it shouldn't if you've studied diligently..

Please please can someone Skype with me??
Hi, I am looking to work with someone as well. Skype would be perfect. I'm taking the test in June but am quite prepared presently. However, I would benefit working with someone and think I can provide a lot of insight as well. Tell me your skype and I will add you. Let me know, thank you!

I'm available to skype and I'm willing to set up a group if more people want to join. I'm taking my test in Sept. LMK if anyone is interested.

Reactions: 1 user