Need some advice: Do sn2ed 4 month or 3 month schedule. Self teaching physics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phixius12345

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, question for you all. I am planning on taking the last old MCAT in january so I have about 4 months to prep. However, I haven't taken physics yet and I am planning to teach myself. I am only teaching myself because I want to take the old MCAT. My question is, do you guys think it would be better to use SN2's 3 month schedule, prep as much as I can and use that last month to hammer in physics? (This is on top of learning it on scheduled days). Or would it be better to do the 4 month schedule and use the days where you don't do much and try to teach myself physics on those days? I really appreciate any advice I can get at this point, because I'm really worried about how I can efficiently relearn the other subjects while teaching myself physics. (FYI I haven't taken bio in quite awhile and my G chem was taken 2 years ago). Thanks a lot everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I know some people have taken the mcat without physics I would prob not do that and take the time to really prepare and the SN2 is a great schedule. I am not trying to discourage you but I really think taking the test without all the classes may not be good I wish you the best