need some advice or insight..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icountby5s

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. im new to the forum, but i would have to say im very impressed with support system going around here.

After pretty much being in and out of college under numerous major changes, i have decided once and for all that pharmacy is for me. i have been a pharmacy technician for the last 4 years and im satisfied with my job, however theres more that i want. im too wordy..

***to the point. i recently started taking courses at a local community college for pharmacy pre reqs and it will take me close to 2 years to complete. i have noticed that there are 0-6 programs out there, however they all appear to be gear towards "fresh" highschool students. is that primary the case? would they consider someone like me whos almost 7 years removed from highschool? thanks for reading and additional thanks for any reply or insight.

Members don't see this ad.

icountby5s said:
Hi all. im new to the forum, but i would have to say im very impressed with support system going around here.

After pretty much being in and out of college under numerous major changes, i have decided once and for all that pharmacy is for me. i have been a pharmacy technician for the last 4 years and im satisfied with my job, however theres more that i want. im too wordy..

***to the point. i recently started taking courses at a local community college for pharmacy pre reqs and it will take me close to 2 years to complete. i have noticed that there are 0-6 programs out there, however they all appear to be gear towards "fresh" highschool students. is that primary the case? would they consider someone like me whos almost 7 years removed from highschool? thanks for reading and additional thanks for any reply or insight.

Here's the link from the FAQ regarding 6-year programs: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=1700947&postcount=10

My advice to you would be to review the websites and call these schools if you have any questions. I'm not familiar with the conditions accompanying a 0-6 program.