Need some help finding the best review articles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhillyMed777

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...I am just getting into rad onc as a med student and I am having trouble finding appropriate articles in the field. In particular, I am looking for really nice (and current!) overviews/review articles on image guidance and prostate cancer. A lot of articles come up on pubmed, but it seems difficult to decide which are the best.

Also, if you have any input on what specific rad onc journals to look into for future article searching, that would be very helpful. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Good reviews on narrow topics like that are found by searching PubMed. Consult your medschool training course on using PubMed.

Come on Seper cut the kid a break. :)

The main journal for our field is the Red Journal (International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Bio, and Physics). You can also find great review articles in the New England Journal.

Happy reading!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you guys for the suggestions. It is sometimes very difficult to get the right information, particularly for the smaller field of Rad Onc, so I appreciate it.