need suggestion about VSD 4mm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lelebaba

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a ordinary father from China, I know a little English so this thread maybe have some incorrect words. Hope you can unstander me.
My daughter is discovered have a VSD 4mm and left heart is a little bigger when she was 7days old. I met severl doctors and they said she must be have a thoracotome . Because the baby is too small they said keep inspecting every six months, and do operation when she was 2 years old.
During this time , I find some ducoments on internet , someone say the simple VSD 4mm is not need to do the operation because the risk is higher than income , but more people said if we do nothing , the heart will grow worse and my daughter's life will in danger.
My daughter is 1 year and 10 months old now, she grow up very well (92cm/13.5kg ) better than average. So I am very very struggle on the choose do or not do operation, I worried the scar will give her troubles. I want to know what treatment will be used in abroad.
Hope you give me a professional advice or tell me a place I can get some information, thank you very much!

If this block is not for this thread , hope admin dont delete it , move to the right block,thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.