Need suggestions on new, high ticket Pain Management procedures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

charlie92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi how are you guys doing!

I'm currently working at a Pain Management practice on the business end, but looking to go to Med school in the future. Anyway, a lot of the work I'm doing is research on the business. I came across this forum and it seems like a very valuable resource to learn about specific medical fields.

Currently, the practice I work at does: Epidurals and various Fluoroscopy procedures, SI joint injections, various nerve blocks, RFA, Discogram, Kyphoplasty, Various medicine injections like lidocaine and dexamethasone.

Can you guys recommend some new innovative procedures that are on the rise and reimburse well?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

No but I can recommend several procedures of dubious efficacy that you can charge cash for and several with proven results that pays little to nothing.

Reactions: 1 user
Marijuana dispensary

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Obama says surgeons routinely get 50k for amputations.

Roxi30.com

Buy in bulk, dispense on site for $10 per pill. That is 30-40% of street value. All Rx for 90 pills. Visits are $200 and include UDS. $900 cash for the pills.

Cap at 60 people per day.
1100x60= 66000
50 weeks and 2 days per week.
6,600,000. Overhead takes profit down less than a million. Need 1 MA, no nurse, 1 doc at 350k, 2 security guards. No exam room needed. No equipment needed. Clinic owner pockets 4.5m cash after costs and bonuses, local payoffs. And only 2 days per week.

But you must write your scripts from a strip club. Aka "south fla style"