Need to find a bilingual pharmacist!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

farmacéutico1919

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is my first post so here we go :horns:

I'm a student at LIU Post and for some reason I agreed to interview a bilingual pharmacist for my final project. Turns out there not as common as I first thought. I'd be more than willing to pay them for their time, I just don't know where to look for someone like this. Any one know of any good boards or forums where I could connect with bilingual pharmacist in the NY/Long Island area? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

i would imagine you can go to any ethnic neighborhood and find a biligual pharmacist, esp in nyc... hell, i think any random pharmacy in ny would have someone speak another language beside english

Reactions: 2 users
Hi everyone! This is my first post so here we go :horns:

I'm a student at LIU Post and for some reason I agreed to interview a bilingual pharmacist for my final project. Turns out there not as common as I first thought. I'd be more than willing to pay them for their time, I just don't know where to look for someone like this. Any one know of any good boards or forums where I could connect with bilingual pharmacist in the NY/Long Island area? Thanks in advance!

Does your interview have to be face to face in person? Even pharmacist job can have phone interview, or perhaps consider with internet camera or FaceTime. If you can interview in such ways, you will increase your number of potential candidates.

Or, post your questions here and the community will help.

(For the project, I suggest these to speed up communications between you and candidate:
1. Get Free Google Email and post it here.
2. Get Free Google Voice phone number and post it here.
3. Link Google phone number to your Real phone number.
3.a. Link Google email to your Real email.
4. When project is done, unlink phone numbers and emails to maintain your privacy as you only gave out Temp Google phone number and email.)

Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)