Need to interview a Vet tech or Veterinarian for class project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikabella

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am currently studying to be a Veterinary Technician, but am also considering changing paths and going toward a DVM degree. I was given this assignment by my Global Communications teacher to interview someone in my field of interest. I love marine mammals, and would love to specialize in working with wildlife. I am wondering if anyone, who is either an established RVT or DVM would be willing to answer 5 questions about gaining and sustaining financial stability in this sometimes rough and unpredictable field?

A. Tell me about your financial path. What have been the most important lessons along the way?
B. In your opinion, what are some of the "do's" and "don'ts" in terms of financial success
C. In your opinion, what are some of the "do's" and "don'ts" in terms of investment success?
D. Do you network with others who are financially successful? If so, how and to what benefit?
E. In your opinion, what are some of the best ways for a beginner to start building towards greater financial success?

If you are not interested, I completely understand. But if you are willing to share your ideas, your information would be kept completely confidential because I don't need to mention your name. I'd be so appreciative of your help. Please feel free to PM me, or reply to this posting.

Thank you for your consideration!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am currently studying to be a Veterinary Technician, but am also considering changing paths and going toward a DVM degree. I was given this assignment by my Global Communications teacher to interview someone in my field of interest. I love marine mammals, and would love to specialize in working with wildlife. I am wondering if anyone, who is either an established RVT or DVM would be willing to answer 5 questions about gaining and sustaining financial stability in this sometimes rough and unpredictable field?

I do hope you get a serious answer from someone who is IN the field of Marine Mammal/Wildlife, but until then, here are my answers. :D

A. Tell me about your financial path. What have been the most important lessons along the way?
Lots of loans. I keep telling myself, " You will be in debt the rest of your life. Deal with it."

B. In your opinion, what are some of the "do's" and "don'ts" in terms of financial success
Don't go to Veterinary school. Period. (if I wanted Financial Success)

C. In your opinion, what are some of the "do's" and "don'ts" in terms of investment success?
See above answer

D. Do you network with others who are financially successful? If so, how and to what benefit?
These people exists!?! Hook me up! I want to learn their secrets.

E. In your opinion, what are some of the best ways for a beginner to start building towards greater financial success?

Start looking for other career paths.

I do hope you get a serious answer from someone who is IN the field of Marine Mammal/Wildlife, but until then, here are my answers. :D

Lots of loans. I keep telling myself, " You will be in debt the rest of your life. Deal with it."

Don't go to Veterinary school. Period. (if I wanted Financial Success)

See above answer

These people exists!?! Hook me up! I want to learn their secrets.

Start looking for other career paths.

:laugh: :thumbup:

Just FYI, this thread might get taken down. Pretty sure you can't post homework help and shiz like that. Hope you get a few serious answers beforehand. Although I'm not gonna lie, those would've been my serious answers :lame:

Status
Not open for further replies.