need to publish my paper please help!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mission2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi i did a study "Comparative study of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic cirrhosis of liver in North coastal Andhra Pradesh". I want it publish in a pub med indexed journal.I know that this will not be published in a good journals like BMJ, NEJM etc. because there is no new thing that came up in this study. I did this as my thesis work. Are there any pub med indexed journals that can fairly easily accept my paper? i will be very happy if anyone can help me in this regard.
If any one want an overview i can P.M. my abstract.

Members don't see this ad.

What papers did you cite? What journals were they published in?

Look at those journals as potential submission destinations.

Hi i did a study "Comparative study of Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic cirrhosis of liver in North coastal Andhra Pradesh". I want it publish in a pub med indexed journal.I know that this will not be published in a good journals like BMJ, NEJM etc. because there is no new thing that came up in this study. I did this as my thesis work. Are there any pub med indexed journals that can fairly easily accept my paper? i will be very happy if anyone can help me in this regard.
Talk to your PI. He or she can help guide you to an appropriate journal, and you probably won't be able to publish as a student without a senior author anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)

Dear, U can try there....

Call For Research Paper

Email Submission – [email protected]
Online Submission- http://www.ijser.org/OnlineSubmission.htm

Website – http://www.ijser.org

Have u spoken with your PI or MEntor? He is the best resource

i like the opensource journals like PLos One, but I hear they cost money to publish.

I would like o publish 2 of my papers that i wrote. Does anyone know where I could do that? I wrote the paper a year ago and am no longer at that uni. Now im at a different uni studying a different subject. Would that be a problem?

Hey Star Rise---Hmm...it might not be a problem. Some schools, especially medical schools, have intellectual property agreements that you have to sign to work there so you might want to double-check that.

Biomed Central (BMC) has some new journals that where the findings can be found by others, not sure if they are indexed by Pubmed though. Same goes for places like "Biological and Biomedical Reports" or other new online journals.

Hmmm...I do not know if there are any journals in general that want to publish papers in which no new discoveries or information arose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

try submitting to a lower tier GI journal like CTG or European Journal of Gast/Hep. You might have to pay a publication fee, since these journals don't have paying subscribers.