need WREB patients

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

madentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody know any patient finding services or people who i can pay to find me patients for the WREB in Seattle? I am living in boston, ma so it is hard to get patients for the exam.
If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it!!
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I know someone who was previously a patient who lives in Washington but not Seattle...I think she may still have two Class II lesions somewhere in her mouth. Of course, she would want compensation in the range of a couple hundred per day. Plus travel from her town. Are you at BU in Boston?

madentist said:
does anybody know any patient finding services or people who i can pay to find me patients for the WREB in Seattle? I am living in boston, ma so it is hard to get patients for the exam.
If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it!!
thanks

I am coming from kansas to take the WREB also, if i can find a suitable patient would you like to split the cost??

Hi everyone,

I need WREB patients in Boston in June 2014. I am willing to compensate the patients. Please, please let me know if you know of any patients. Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys!
I'm taking my WREBS at USC on the 25th..Looking for a perio patient, cavitron and dental assistant..willing to compensate for it..Please help if you can!! Really need it!
Thanks!

Hello I am a WREB dental assistant and I work at USC if you're interested call me or text me at 626757-7050!

Hey guys!
I'm taking my WREBS at USC on the 25th..Looking for a perio patient, cavitron and dental assistant..willing to compensate for it..Please help if you can!! Really need it!
Thanks!
Hello I am a WREB dental assistant and I work at USC if you're interested call me or text me at 626757-7050!

Hi everyone:
I have perfect natural teeth for the Endo portion of the exam. If you are interested just contact me :)

Hi! I am taking the WREB at UoP In June. Looking for a Class III patient and also need to rent a endo kit ! If anyone is willing to rent or has any suggestions! Will provide compensation! Any help will be appreciated. Thanks !

I am taking wreb in UoP on May 30th.Any help with Class 2/SRP will be much appreciated.
Also need a dental assistant for 2 days.
Please help me out,I am giving it out of state.

Hi guys!

Unfortunately I need to retake the Perio portion of the WREB. I signed up for the USC date for June 19-22 but am coming from San Francisco. Is there anyone out there that is taking it the same weekend and that may be able to share a perio patient with me?? Or can help me to find one down there and get the X-rays? Any help would be SO appreciated and I could possibly compensate if needed and help with transportation(providing that the patient is reliable). Pls message back or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!