Neopets Nostalgia WW Signups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How is it no one took my neopets poll? I am hurt.
*sees six of the most recent posts in pre-vet are by SOV*

163.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Who am I kidding.... I screwed this up from the start... and now I am just going to admit it, I couldn't stay away...

Mystery Island
1. brightimpressio
2. epivet
3. Tuckervet
4. Gwen
5. Magbags

Maraqua
6. devyn
7. kaydubs
8. dyachei
9. LIS
10. rojo

Haunted Woods
11. 98cats
12. UFO
13. FrozenShades
14. bluesails
15. Jayna

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
16. Mad Jack
17. WildZoo
18. VetAshley2117
19. Ashgirl
20. STL

Faerie Land
21. lissarae
22. Touchpause13
23. Orca2011
24. allieh
25. Chillbo

Meridell
26. Escalla
27. WL
28. nohika
29. Szzygy SOV :banana::zip::hello::nod::wacky:
30. Swings

Reactions: 5 users
Best birthday present ever SOV!

Reactions: 1 users
Kind of? I still have an account there that I check semi-regularly and I play with my sister (we restock together and stuff) every once in a while since we live apart now.

YEAH EVERYONE I'm so mature shhhhh.

It's kind of fun and silly and a decent stress release, I guess.
Touche ;) Maybe after finals are over and I have nothing to do but watch grass grow :lol: Yeah, I'm not fooling anyone!

Now it's a Neoparty!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone who has an account frozen or missing, sometimes you can send in a ticket to support to reclaim your account (or you used to)...Just in case, you know, you care...like I did...when my original account from 2000 was frozen in 2009.

Soo... we gonna get this show on the road?

I can't get into my old account. But since I'm on clinics, WW is so much of a distraction it's probably a good thing.

I couldn't activate my old account so I created a new one! :cool: If anyone wants to be friends there let me know....

I don't think I ever played neopets... I just made an account.:woot:

I got a bit drunk yesterday and never sent out roles, my bad. On another note, sending roles out now! Thread will be up immediately after :) I lied earlier, we're starting with a day cycle.

I haz a roll! I am going out drinking in a bit as I just finished my 3rd year exams... I will try to check in, but if not... I am sorry in advance I might be drunk

Just a heads up that I might not be as active as normal this game. This is our Senior Week so I'm going to try and be social :p

Reactions: 3 users
I love the making-money-in-stocks on Neopets avatar because that's totally how I make my NP. XD

If anyone wants to be neofriends, feel free to PM me~

Also, @StartingoverVet , double and triple-check your email that you used and make sure that it's not going straight to spam. :D Sometimes Neopets emails don't play kindly with email providers.

I love the making-money-in-stocks on Neopets avatar because that's totally how I make my NP. XD

If anyone wants to be neofriends, feel free to PM me~

Also, @StartingoverVet , double and triple-check your email that you used and make sure that it's not going straight to spam. :D Sometimes Neopets emails don't play kindly with email providers.
It is not in spam...I think my ISP is just completely blocking it....I guess no neopets fun for me.