NERB/ADEX written exam material for sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaj2003

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Selling
1)
a copy of Norman K. Woods book, Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology, and Treatment Planning, 4e. Very good book for those planning to take the written part of the NERB exam. With exam style questions, I had many identical or similar questions from the book. A must have. $ 420.

2) ADEX/NERB by board busters. Brand new book, Very useful especially for path. $ 90.

Members don't see this ad.

Selling
1)
a copy of Norman K. Woods book, Review of Diagnosis, Oral Medicine, Radiology, and Treatment Planning, 4e. Very good book for those planning to take the written part of the NERB exam. With exam style questions, I had many identical or similar questions from the book. A must have. $ 420.

2) ADEX/NERB by board busters. Brand new book, Very useful especially for path. $ 90.
i am interested. please tell me how to purchase. i need to prepare for adex diagnosis and tx plan test

Hi

sorry for delay. I was out of country for a few weeks. Let me know if you still need them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

sorry for delay. I was out of country for a few weeks. Let me know if you still need them.
Hi. I'm taking the srta adex in October. Are your study materials still for sale? And are they helpful for the clinical portion, or just the written?
Thanks

Hi,

I have my Norman K, Woods book for sale.. Its a hard to find book but beleive me its very very helpful for the written portion. It has exam like questions, pictures with multiple choice answers. I had many many exact and similar questions from that book. I also have Tufta pharmocology review, best thing for pharmocology you can do read the whole thing in two days and thats all you need for pharm. Please email me at [email protected]. I dont check in here regularly. Thanks