Nervous about getting scores back

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorSynthesis

Friendly osteopath
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Getting my scores back soon! I'm pretty nervous. Anyone else in the same boat? Any advice on copping? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm taking mine on may 22 and I can tell ya...the second I finish that test I'm deleting my sdn app and blocking it from my computer for a month.

Seriously, get away from this site, go work out, party, hook up with a stranger (responsibly...and if you're single) and if you're not single, you know your significant other is long overdue for some "attention". ENJOY LIFE. As Mendeleev once said, "Yolo". (Did I get that right?)

Reactions: 2 users
Meant 3/22 march 22nd lol. I'm just super nervous. Does the score just pop up or are there links to click when you are on that website? Does anyone know if they break it down at all?

Think positively about what you did on the test instead of agonizing over one mistake, realize everyone is going through the same stuff you are, and keep yourself busy. Also, if you do score poorly, you know what you need to do next time and it's way easier waiting the next time around (speaking from experience). Relax, even the worst case scenario isnt that bad.

I'm taking mine on may 22 and I can tell ya...the second I finish that test I'm deleting my sdn app and blocking it from my computer for a month.

Seriously, get away from this site, go work out, party, hook up with a stranger (responsibly...and if you're single) and if you're not single, you know your significant other is long overdue for some "attention". ENJOY LIFE. As Mendeleev once said, "Yolo". (Did I get that right?)

That was definitely Abraham Lincoln who said that.

Reactions: 1 user
Think positively about what you did on the test instead of agonizing over one mistake, realize everyone is going through the same stuff you are, and keep yourself busy. Also, if you do score poorly, you know what you need to do next time and it's way easier waiting the next time around (speaking from experience). Relax, even the worst case scenario isnt that bad.
I made this one mistake that i have been mad about for the past month. I couldn't believ myself. Also got thrown in the timming just a tad and i was worried about that. Frustrating!

Truth. The second I'm done with the test I am meeting up with friends and drinking to celebrate/drink away my sorrows. Then when I get my score I will be drinking to celebrate/drink away my sorrows. And in between I will be hiking, spending tons of time with my dog, and drinking some more. And going on long overdue dates. And I guess I'll write my personal statement.

So yeah I agree, distract your mind with other things. I'm sure it's easier to be said than done, but try your best! The test is done so try to put it behind you as much as possible :)

Reactions: 1 users
Truth. The second I'm done with the test I am meeting up with friends and drinking to celebrate/drink away my sorrows. Then when I get my score I will be drinking to celebrate/drink away my sorrows. And in between I will be hiking, spending tons of time with my dog, and drinking some more. And going on long overdue dates. And I guess I'll write my personal statement.

So yeah I agree, distract your mind with other things. I'm sure it's easier to be said than done, but try your best! The test is done so try to put it behind you as much as possible :)

I'm gonna get hammered drunk and write my PS: "Whyy I wanta B doctur"