Nervous about starting Medical School?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My favorite part of the book is how fake it sounds until rotations start
Hahaha! I can see that! I hope The Fat Man is an attending wherever I end up for residency.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OP I too am quite nervous. I can't help shake the idea that I'm not going to be able to cut it academically. Our class is introducing themselves in our email group, and everyday I feel like I see another Ivy Leaguer, PhD holder, etc etc. I feel like I'm just not up to par with any of them...

I felt the same way.

We came up a different road to the castle. Ours had fewer markings, some treacherous dropoffs, and more than a few unmarked turns. We had to fight different battles on this path.

Nonetheless, we are in the castle, same as the Ivies or whatever. And what got us here has prepared us for what we must all do together to become the people we hope to become.

We are not here by accident, I assure you.

And we just might know a few tricks that aren't taught in such refined places. ;-)

I felt the same way.

We came up a different road to the castle. Ours had fewer markings, some treacherous dropoffs, and more than a few unmarked turns. We had to fight different battles on this path.

Nonetheless, we are in the castle, same as the Ivies or whatever. And what got us here has prepared us for what we must all do together to become the people we hope to become.

We are not here by accident, I assure you.

And we just might know a few tricks that aren't taught in such refined places. ;-)

Ew