netflix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UOP123321

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
random question , does anyone have any recommendations for neflix shows/documentaries that have information about Dental medicine or dental care in general?

Members don't see this ad.

Off topic, but I like to watch Arrow, breaking bad, cut throat kitchen, walking dead, how I met your mother, and baby daddy on net flix.

Other than that, I don't think there isn't really any information about those kind of documentaries. I would try YouTube or subscribe yourself to dental town's newsletter.

Reactions: 4 users

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Off topic, but I like to watch Arrow, breaking bad, cut throat kitchen, walking dead, how I met your mother, and baby daddy on net flix.

Other than that, I don't think there isn't really any information about those kind of documentaries. I would try YouTube or subscribe yourself to dental town's newsletter.

ARROW IS SO FREAKING GOOD

The complete series of Friends is available on Netflix.

Reactions: 1 users
Dexter is killer.

Marco Polo is good if you like historical dramas!

House of Cards, OITNB, Breaking Bad are all da best. Just started Arrow and it's awesome! 8 months till school starts so I got a lot of Netflix ahead of me

I don't think it's on Netflix, but there's a show on Showtime called Homeland and it's incredible. It's got the CIA, terrorists, Claire Danes, the works.

There's a PBS Frontline ducumentary on dental need in America. The story it tries to weave is basically many corporations and private practices are greedy bastards and places like Sarrell are our non-profit salvation....but regardless it's a good primer on the court of public opinion and dentistry.

You can find it for free to stream somewhere on the PBS website

I'm pretty sure "Teeth" is on Netflix or HBO.

New episode of Arrow is out today!! superrr excited!