neurotic premed nightmares

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So I just dreamed that there was a separate third interview at ETSU that I forgot to go to. In my dream, I realized it about 15 minutes before the interview was supposed to start, but I hadn't showered, my suit was dirty, and I kept putting on the wrong color hose. First it was black, then it was pink, then I put the right ones on but hadn't taken off the pink first, then I discovered there were huge holes in the right ones. By this time, I was already 10 minutes late for the interview, so I called admissions. They said I would not be able to make it up and that me missing it was "grounds for immediate rejection." Those were the last words echoing around my head when I woke up from my very vivid, convincing dream, which I thought was real for about 5 minutes.

I'll be glad when I go back to having nightmares about normal stuff, like aliens or killer clowns.

Members don't see this ad.

WOW! When I first got my job I used to have nightmares about leaving some syringes of Morphine, or some tablets of lortab on the floor and some one stole them then I went to jail because they thought I had taken them.
Just relax and don't think about this suff before you go to bed. Think Happy*

I got an interview invite yesterday, and last night I dreamed I was checking my email again and the school had sent another email about 5 minutes later, telling me they were revoking the interview offer. They said it was because they had confused me with another applicant who had a much higher MCAT score. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
So I just dreamed that there was a separate third interview at ETSU that I forgot to go to. In my dream, I realized it about 15 minutes before the interview was supposed to start, but I hadn't showered, my suit was dirty, and I kept putting on the wrong color hose. First it was black, then it was pink, then I put the right ones on but hadn't taken off the pink first, then I discovered there were huge holes in the right ones. By this time, I was already 10 minutes late for the interview, so I called admissions. They said I would not be able to make it up and that me missing it was "grounds for immediate rejection." Those were the last words echoing around my head when I woke up from my very vivid, convincing dream, which I thought was real for about 5 minutes.

I'll be glad when I go back to having nightmares about normal stuff, like aliens or killer clowns.
I had a dream where I got a 76% on my bio exam. I woke up sweating, and almost crying. I then realized it was the middle of summer and I was late to my volunteering shift.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.