New DAT Material Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mkhan27

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know there have been so many threads like this already. I have been searching previous threads and have been coming to similar material. Most people are saying that they used: DAT Bootcamp, DAT QVault, DAT/Math Destroyer, Crack DAT PAT, Chads videos, chads quizzes, and cliffs ap biology.

I don't want to purchase so much material that I won't have enough time to do it all, but I also want to prepare myself for the best. Is there any recommendations on what else I should add/remove from this list. What else did you guys do to help you do better. Please make suggestions.

Members don't see this ad.

I definitely wouldnt remove anything if possible. The above is a winning combination. Here is the link for a free pdf version of Cliffs AP Bio 3rd Edition: http://www.bths.edu/ourpages/auto/2007/1/29/1170088457797/CliffsAP Biology.pdf

Its irritating to try to read it on a Mac...easier to browse through pages on a PC. If you add anything, add Feralis's Notes. It seems like a big packet now but it doesnt look so intimidating once your get through and really become familiar with material from bio.

I didn't use Crack DAT PAT, just Bootcamp and Qvault for PAT and got a 23. Even though I didn't use it, I would recommend CDP as it's been very helpful to others (in hindsight, I should have gotten it as well). You will want to add Feralis' notes as well, especially for the physiology section. Cliffs lacks bone, integumentary, and other systems that could show up on the DAT.

Use Feralis, Destroyer and CrackDAT. Those materials are the minimum that you need to do well. However, you really need to master them very well.

Members don't see this ad :)