New MCAT 2015 Study Schedule? SN2ed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

S G

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need a study schedule like @SN2ed for the 2015 MCAT. There's less uncertainty out there now about the test and what it is, so has someone created a new schedule that is as effective as SN2ed for the 2015 MCAT. I'm trying to take it this summer and want a template like the SN2ed 3 month study plan.
Please help!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's going to be difficult to assess the efficacy of any study schedule until people have actually taken the new exam and can report back. There are several user-created schedules posted throughout the forum, all of which I've compiled here.

It's going to be difficult to assess the efficacy of any study schedule until people have actually taken the new exam and can report back. There are several user-created schedules posted throughout the forum, all of which I've compiled here.
I just signed on to sincerely thank you for this. You compiled a very thorough and extremely helpful site that will prove invaluable to others. I am always grateful for individuals like you who are always willing to assist others. Thank you very much. I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

Reactions: 1 users
I just signed on to sincerely thank you for this. You compiled a very thorough and extremely helpful site that will prove invaluable to others. I am always grateful for individuals like you who are always willing to assist others. Thank you very much. I wholeheartedly appreciate it.

Aw thank you, I really appreciate that. :) I'm just really weird and enjoy organizing things.

Members don't see this ad :)
To me, it's still too early in terms of picking out the most useful prep books and tests in order to formulate a completely laid out schedule. Naturally, the AAMC material will likely be on top, but after that who knows. That said, the basic tenets of my schedule are easy to adjust based on the resources you own. There was never anything complicated about it. You read a chapter, do questions based on that chapter and do verbal every day. Then at the end of the week, you review the week's chapters and do more questions based on those chapters. Lastly, you take practice tests, review them, and do another run through of the material by taking practice passages. The only thing I did was actually write it out as a day by day schedule.