New review book for the USMLE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ive

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a new review book for the boards, "Dermatology for the USMLE." From my past board experiences, I've noticed with each succeeding exam, more and more derm pictures and cases area showing up! I just got this book and wish it came out sooner when I was preparing for the boards. It could have help me to quickly recognize dermatological diseases and its association w/ internal medicine. I highly recommend it!

The link below is where you can get this book. Hope this helps :)

Amazon product

Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 75
  • image(1).jpeg
    image(1).jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
You're spending too much time on arguably the least high yield subject on the USMLE. Pathoma and FA are more than enough to answer any question you will come across.

You're spending too much time on arguably the least high yield subject on the USMLE. Pathoma and FA are more than enough to answer any question you will come across.

You make a valid point..but maybe you should check out the book before you make an opinion. It isn't just dermatology that it covers and the way it's written surpasses Pathoma and FA by far.

I personally recommend it and many of my friends who have followed my advice have thanked me for it. :=|:-):