New to SDN and need help with PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jursburs

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am new to SDN. I am reading thru different threads. It sounds like you can get help here. I am writing my personal statement and have a pretty good draft. I would like somebody to read and help me so I get some confidence. Thank you so much. I want to submit app this week.

Members don't see this ad.

I am new to SDN. I am reading thru different threads. It sounds like you can get help here. I am writing my personal statement and have a pretty good draft. I would like somebody to read and help me so I get some confidence. Thank you so much. I want to submit app this week.e
I have done this for several people on here and I would be more than happy to do that for you. I am a non-traditional 1st yr(this fall) and am happy to pass along some of the great advise I received along the way. If you can send it to me in a private message I will get to it ASAP.

Drfoureyes gives some pretty awesome feedback. I sent her mine about a month ago and she sent me this whole page of information, way more than I was expecting.

basically she will give you a breakdown of what she thinks is good then give you some advice on applying in general so on so forth.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Drfoureyes gives some pretty awesome feedback. I sent her mine about a month ago and she sent me this whole page of information, way more than I was expecting.

basically she will give you a breakdown of what she thinks is good then give you some advice on applying in general so on so forth.

apzamia32- thanks for the positive shout-out. I look forward to hearing about your admission "adventure" and all of the schools you get into- you will do great!

I am a non-traditional 1st yr(this fall) and am happy to pass along some of the great advise I received along the way.

Can you elaborate on "non traditional?" Just curious, if you don't mind me asking.

Didn't your mother ever teach you not to ask a woman her age ! :) lol, no problem.
I just turned 48.

Didn't your mother ever teach you not to ask a woman her age ! :) lol, no problem.
I just turned 48.

:chicken: sorry!! Congrats on your acceptance though, I am glad you found your passion!

Reactions: 1 user