New Year's Resolutions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BuzzPhreed

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's hear 'em.

Members don't see this ad.

I resolve to call her up, a thousand times a day, and ask her if she'll marry me, in some old fashion way.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, yeah, it's a big enough umbrella but it's always me that ends-up getting wet.

Here's my resolutions:
1) I'm going to stop working out and instead gain 65-70 lbs. This should be easy if I eat fast food everyday and a couple pints of ice cream before I go to bed.
2) I'm going take up smoking, I should be able to get up to two-packs/day in no time.
3) I'm going to claim I suffer from significant chronic lower back pain coupled with PTSD and start calling in sick 1-2 days/week until I work myself into short-term disability.
4) Once my short-term disability runs out, I'm going to apply for long-term disability.
5) Once my long-term disability runs-out or is denied, I'll apply for Medicaid and social assistance.
6) Then I'll just sit around all day taking my oxycontin and smoking.

So keep working, bitches. I'm depending on your tax dollars to support my lifestyle. In 2015.

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
100% TIVA until July when I start private practice . . . Don't think it'll fly there.