New York Medical College

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT8387

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on their program? I applied, and just got an email saying they have sent me something in the mail and to keep a watch for it- - not really sure what to expect! Kind of thinking it's going to be a rejection, but why would they send me an email telling me to keep my eye out for it? Thanks for the help :)

Members don't see this ad.

I also applied to NYMC. im interested in what you get from them. so keep us informed.
thanks in advance!

Does anyone have any info on their program? I applied, and just got an email saying they have sent me something in the mail and to keep a watch for it- - not really sure what to expect! Kind of thinking it's going to be a rejection, but why would they send me an email telling me to keep my eye out for it? Thanks for the help :)

Yeah..hmm..thats weird..did you interview? Maybe its a big envelope with the words congratulations on it, and its a packet of everything from living arrangements and financial aid information. Hmm...good luck!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, it ended up being a rejection letter :( My math course was taken AP in high school, and while it counted for my undergraduate degree, they didn't accept it for a pre-requisite. Kind of a bummer, but it's okay because I'm interviewing at my top choice school in November :D good luck you guys!

Well, it ended up being a rejection letter :( My math course was taken AP in high school, and while it counted for my undergraduate degree, they didn't accept it for a pre-requisite. Kind of a bummer, but it's okay because I'm interviewing at my top choice school in November :D good luck you guys!

Oh, sory to hear that. Go get em on your interview! Where will you be interviewing?