Newark-Beth Israel EM Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dochubert

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a second year student at St. George's University and am very interested in Emergency Medicine. I am 99% sure that I will be assigned to Newark-Beth Israel for at least my core rotations if not my elective rotations as well. I noticed some very good reviews of their EM Residency program as well as the fact that it did not fill this past year. I was wondering if anyone familiar with the program could tell me if they have any FMG's in their program now or if they have a policy against it. I am a very good student and think that if I have my rotations at Newark-Beth Israel I might have a chance to make a good name for myself. I know this is a little ways down the road, but I was just curious as to their policy toward accepting US born residents from foriegn schools.

Thanks for your input!

Members don't see this ad.

I was actually able to find out for myself after going to their website (the link in the ratings section of scutwork does not work). They have 1 second year resident from SGU and two third year resident from SGU. Just thought I would pass the info along for abyone that might have been interested.