Nextstep full length results?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timmy248

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, y'all.

So I have been seeing many people who took one of Nextstep's full lengths post their scores, however I was just curious if anyone would share the percentage of questions they got correct on these exams? I haven't seen many percentages posted.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Next Step has their scale on their website, so they might be helpful! I barely post on SDN, as I mostly lurk, so I have no idea if I can post links or anything, so maybe just head over there?

Next Step has their scale on their website, so they might be helpful! I barely post on SDN, as I mostly lurk, so I have no idea if I can post links or anything, so maybe just head over there?

I think the OP is looking for other people's scores to compare. I'd love to know as well :p

Reactions: 1 user
^yes haha. I know that NS recently adjusted their scale, so I want to see how the percentages corresponded to actual scores for people who took their exams before they adjusted their scales (on June 20), mainly, but also for people who have taken their exams after the scale adjustment.

^yes haha. I know that NS recently adjusted their scale, so I want to see how the percentages corresponded to actual scores for people who took their exams before they adjusted their scales (on June 20), mainly, but also for people who have taken their exams after the scale adjustment.

I didn't know about a new scale, but does it give a more accurate representation of your scores now? Anyone have experience with the adjusted scales compared to their AAMC sample FL, or the actual MCAT??

I'd love to know what people are scoring for Next Step FLs as well. There doesn't seem to be too much data on the compilation thread (even though NS is being praised as one of the closer representations of the actual MCAT exam)

Reactions: 1 user