Nightmare

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kimka83

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a nightmare about the verbal section of my test last night! This is going to be a long long wait. I really don't want to feel this miserable for the next eight weeks. How are you guys dealing with the self-doubt and worry? Any uplifting thoughts would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Try to forget about it as this week rolls along. Go out, do fun stuff. When the grades to come out, that will be the time to get nervous and anxious and whatever other feelings I left out. You shouldn't let the MCAT take 3 months of your summer as well as the following 2 months after you took it.

I haven't played basketball almost all summer long because of studying. I'm very out of shape so that will be the first thing I do. Then later tonight I'll order some pay per view WWE fake wrestling and enjoy their "well executed" acting jobs. Pretty much all the things I held back so I can study, I can do now, which is a relief.

Time for me to play some videogames. :cool:

Videogames...... how I have missed you.... my friends.

Oh yeah and I guess I get to hang out with my real life friends now too.

this is definitely annoying b/c i have no clue how the curve will turn out- good thing im studying abroad this semester and im heading out in a few days, so that should do the trick.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I feel your pain. The results of the verbal section determines whether or not i'll have to take this bastard again. Don't worry. The anxiety will gradually dissipate throughout the next month and then rise as we approach 10/18.... don't let it get to your head...

Kimka83 said:
I had a nightmare about the verbal section of my test last night! This is going to be a long long wait. I really don't want to feel this miserable for the next eight weeks. How are you guys dealing with the self-doubt and worry? Any uplifting thoughts would be appreciated.
hey don't worry about it. not only did i get nightmares but i also got night terrors and panic attacks. i seem to be prone to them everytime i go thru anything traumatic. so i experienced this both after the exam and just before the scores were released. In the end, people generally do better than they think and than their nightmares indicate. relax!

Psycho Doctor said:
hey don't worry about it. not only did i get nightmares but i also got night terrors and panic attacks. i seem to be prone to them everytime i go thru anything traumatic. so i experienced this both after the exam and just before the scores were released. In the end, people generally do better than they think and than their nightmares indicate. relax!

Thanks Psycho Doctor

Mister Pie said:
Time for me to play some videogames. :cool:

Videogames...... how I have missed you.... my friends.

Oh yeah and I guess I get to hang out with my real life friends now too.

haha me too, and i always play the same video game: super metroid. i don't care how many times i beat the game i never get tired of it! :oops: