BOTH NMBE 12 300 score 2 weeks left

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soccerpie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey

I have two weeks left until my USMLE. took my first NBME practice test yesterday and got 310 (185 correlation). I was pretty bummed about that because I thought I did better. I was hoping to get a score around 220 but my hopes for that are kind of slim now

Any suggestions what I should do for the next two weeks? I'm on my second pass of Uworld average 56% with 40% left to go. Been rereading FA and pathoma as well. Is it possible you think to improve your score that much before the test? (220ish)

Any feedback would help

Members don't see this ad.

Only 56% on your second pass of UWorld is worrisome. Is this after your reset your qbank or does your percentage also reflect your first pass, too? On your first pass, did you thoroughly read the UWorld explanations and understand them? You should be getting a large number of them right simply by familiarity.

With two weeks left, you're in the danger zone of failing. How many weeks total did you study and what was your UWorld score after your first pass? I suggest you try getting your exam pushed back and reevaluate your studying methods and whether they are working for you.