no inviterview since July-August

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KristenD77

Predent
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I've applied in July and finished all of my secondaries in August. Yet still .....no interview. Would you say that without a new DAT that this is a rejection =(

Members don't see this ad.

oGPA=3.47, BPC= 3.56 sGPA=3.42 ( C in a 6 hour math class makes a big difference, worst part that it is because of my final that was worth way too much )
18 AA/ 19 TS/ 16 PAT
good Ecs and LORS

I know that my PAT and in general my DAT sucks.......

Members don't see this ad :)
It doesn't mean you've been rejected. I haven't heard back from a couple schools. Each school is on their own timeline.

What schools did you apply to?

It doesn't mean you've been rejected. I haven't heard back from a couple schools. Each school is on their own timeline.

What schools did you apply to?
I've applied to all of the New York schools, Rutgers, Tufts, BU, Nova, Lecom, Western, New England and Midwestern.
the wait is killllling me =*(

I've applied to all of the New York schools, Rutgers, Tufts, BU, Nova, Lecom, Western, New England and Midwestern.
the wait is killllling me =*(

Check those school's Interview threads. See if a lot of interview invites have been sent out.

What's your residency?

Check those school's Interview threads. See if a lot of interview invites have been sent out.

What's your residency?
It appears so I feel. I'm a New York resident. I want to retake the DAT but I'm so worried that I'll do even worst because I'm in school and work full time (overnight shall I add.) I wish that so much emphasis wan't added to an admission test.

I think in order you to do well on the test, you need to sacrifice a few months of work to study. If you're dependent on your income to pay for school, I suggest a small loan or borrow from a family member for that one quarter/semester. It'll be worth it in the long run when you destroy the DAT.

Reactions: 2 users
You more than likely will hear back from somewhere but it may be post-December. If things don't work out I would take the DAT again. Your GPA is great, but there are others with higher GPAs so you need a higher DAT in order to compensate. There is a lot of pressure placed on the DAT because there will be a lot of pressure when it comes for you to take your boards, and schools want someone who they know can perform.

Patience, its still early for applicants to get interviews. Some schools review applications much later during the year. They may have lost your application in icloud lol jks.