no response from kaplan customer support.

Discussion in 'Kaplan Medical USMLE Forum' started by Zeinne, Jun 22, 2011.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. Zeinne

Zeinne

i purchased kaplan step 1 qbank for 3 months. i am in a tight schedule with work and studying and made a mistake of rushing to buy. in the registration to make a kaplan account it asks for "test date" and when i bought the qbank i filled the info with the same "test date" info only to find out later that it was actually "course start date" this time in cart. i figured it was like USMLE world where you just buy the bundle and activate whenever convenient for you. now i can't access the qbank until my test date. i emailed customer service 3 times now and have been waiting for more than 20 hours. no reply. i kept waiting for the chat rep to be online and when he is finally on, he says chat is only for "unenrolled" and he wants me to email [email protected]. like i haven't emailed them a few times yet. i have my study schedule squeezed in between work and i do not have time to waste. this is really a big bother specially since it costs almost $200 and calling international is very expensive. please help, anyone from kaplan. can't contact you guys. i desperately need this. saved up to finally get it on schedule and now this happens.
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  2. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    SDN Sponsor SDN Exhibitor SDN 2+ Year Member
  3. Zeinne

Zeinne

PMed you guys. thank you. i hope they respond soon.

waiting...
  4. Zeinne

Zeinne

thank you guys. kaplan replied after you contacted them. i can now start qbank. thank u thank u thank u. god bless u guys. i needed this badly. i can't say thank u enough.
  5. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    Wonderful! Thank you for the update. We're here if you need us. Send us an email or PM anytime. Good luck!
  6. mmw1313

mmw1313

Medical Student
    i too have this query.I was trying to buy kaplan step 1 online q bank for 1 month starting today and the page titled "your order" asks me for a date.Which date is this-the day on which I want to start using the qbank(which would be today) or the day my subscription ends(which would be one month from today) or my test date?

I mailed kaptest and kapmed but havent received any reply.

Please reply asap as I plan to take my test in mid september.
  7. KaplanEmily

KaplanEmily Exhibitor

Non-Student
    Hi mmw1313,

Let me confirm which date is required. We'll post the answer here and via email from kapmed.

Thank you for your patience.

P.S.
    We corresponded, but wanted post here also that the date is the day you want to begin your Qbank.

Thanks again!
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011