No words..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chonal Atresia

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all army physicians out there, this article says all you need to know about your fearless leader. The most ridiculous part is that there is a full-bird COL making $150K+ to spout common sense. This kind of BS is just a very small example of why many people (such as myself) believe sequestration is a great thing - the DOD's budget is bloated with nonsense like this (see F35 joint force fighter). The money is not spent in the right areas.

The fleecing of America continues.

http://www.armytimes.com/story/mili...performance-sleep-nutrition-fitness/70212286/

Members don't see this ad.

More attention was put into writing that article than the entire program deserves. It's embarrassing, frankly.

You know, I used to agree...until I realized that the average IQ of the target audience is slightly above room temperature. I bet you there are MANY people out there who don't understand the concept that we take for granted

Members don't see this ad :)
There assuredly are, however I don't buy in to the idea of catering to the lowest common denominator. It's a huge part of what makes the Army infuriating.

I feel so much rage combined with sadness. We can fund this, but the OR is on a 2 week supply backlog resulting in absence of commonly used surgical equipment. To quote your average 15 year old, "I can't even..."