Non pre-med non-trads?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharm B

HansomWare
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I used to lurk the non-trad forum back when I was a pre-med. Reading the description, though, it makes it sound like this is an area for non-trads entering all health fields.

Anyone else in here not pre-med?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everybody. I used to lurk the non-trad forum back when I was a pre-med. Reading the description, though, it makes it sound like this is an area for non-trads entering all health fields.

I'm premed, for now.. lol. But I agree that the Nontraditional Students forum is an area for all non-trads based off of its posted description:

Nontraditional Students For students that have entered the health professions from a different path, either as a career change, after military service, or just later than the average pre-health student.

This forum definitely is intended for all nontrads, not only premeds. We just don't have as many people who aren't premeds.

Um, I'm not. :smuggrin: ;)