Non trad: 34, 3.8GPA, female minority- What are my chances to get into Georgia Regents (Augusta)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Helu

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!

I've tried 2 other threads already..I hope I'm in the right forum now

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering what my chances are to be admitted at all? I have a 3.8 GPA (Masters Physical Science), I'm taking the MCAT early next year. I will start shadowing now and also will do research this upcoming year.

Do you guys have any helpful tips for me?? Anything will be appreciated!! Thanks :help:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!!

I've tried 2 other threads already..I hope I'm in the right forum now

I'm new to this forum and I was wondering what my chances are to be admitted at all? I have a 3.8 GPA (Masters Physical Science), I'm taking the MCAT early next year. I will start shadowing now and also will do research this upcoming year.

Do you guys have any helpful tips for me?? Anything will be appreciated!! Thanks :help:

This is non-traditional applicants. You probably want WAMC.

I know you've already posted in the MCG thread as I saw it there since I am reapplying there after having been waitlisted twice.

They would like a lot of clinical, and if you are going to do research they want you to be in complete control of the project.

That is all I can state without knowing more about you. You can see my stats on my mdapplicants link.

@Famliyaerospace thank you!