About the ads

1. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.

Nontrad Polls of the Month (Updated 2/07/13)

Discussion in 'Nontraditional Students' started by QofQuimica, May 1, 2010.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QofQuimica

QofQuimica Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting.... Administrator SDN Senior Moderator Lifetime Donor

Attending Physician
    Physician PhD Faculty SDN 7+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Why a poll every month? Because I like polls, and what better reason can there be than that? All polls will stay open indefinitely, so feel free to vote even if you're reading this a decade later. Also, if you have suggestions for a nontrad poll you'd like to see, feel free to PM me.

2013 Polls

2012 Polls

2011 Polls
    December 2011: What Is Your Professional School Class Rank?
    November 2011: What Is Your Top Selfish Reason for Not Going to Professional School?
    October 2011: What Is Your Top Selfish Reason for Going to Professional School?
    September 2011: What Kind of Pet(s) Do You Have?
    August 2011: What Is Your Greatest Fear About Going to Professional School as a Nontrad?
    July 2011: What Kind of an Advisory Role Does/Did SDN Play for You?
    June 2011: How Much Debt Did/Will You Have Prior to Starting Professional School?
    May 2011: What Is Your Favorite Place to Study?
    April 2011: What Is/Was Your Least Favorite Prereq?
    March 2011: What Medical Specialty Would You Pick?
    February 2011: What Type of Setting Do You Envision Yourself Working In?
    January 2011: What Was Your Most Recent MCAT Practice Test or Actual Test Score?

2010 Polls
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.