Noobies and Boobies WW Game Signup Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nah, I'm not thaaaaat prepared :p
What are noobs related with? I think of gaming to be honest.
I was thinking maybe famous characters in movies/tv. Like JD on scrubs etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1402890934.605640.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm this was not what I intended...don't think of it that way, think of it as me being an immature baby person :D

Seriously, everyone who meets me thinks I'm 14 :(
Everyone thinks I'm 14 and I'm nearly 22... Pretty recently I got asked at the airport if I was flying alone hahahaha. I am the exact opposite of jail bait. :rofl:

Somehow I am back sending out more delicious roles.

Do you guys (who have ever modded) ever start sending role descriptions and think "was I tripping on acid when I thought of that?" Cause I am always kind of surprised by the stuff I thought up.

Reactions: 4 users
Everyone thinks I'm 14 and I'm nearly 22... Pretty recently I got asked at the airport if I was flying alone hahahaha. I am the exact opposite of jail bait. :rofl:
Omg I have gotten asked that on at least 3 separate occasions. Baby face + being 5'0 = forever teen

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why look at that... I've got some nuts right here.....
Speaking of young girls... there was a girl at dinner tonight, around 9 y/o who was terrified of my dogs. I mean, they could, ya know, lick her skin off or something I guess. I don;t think that human was socialized properly.

Reactions: 3 users
Omg I have gotten asked that on at least 3 separate occasions. Baby face + being 5'0 = forever teen
People keep telling me I'll be grateful when I'm like 60 lol. I guess the teddy bear I brought to the airport didn't help ;)

People keep telling me I'll be grateful when I'm like 60 lol. I guess the teddy bear I brought to the airport didn't help ;)
Are we the same person?? 1) People tell me that ALL the time. 2) I always bring my small moose pillow pet to the airport with me

Reactions: 1 users
Speaking of young girls... there was a girl at dinner tonight, around 9 y/o who was terrified of my dogs. I mean, they could, ya know, lick her skin off or something I guess. I don;t think that human was socialized properly.
It's not too late to get her into a training class!

Reactions: 2 users
Are we the same person?? 1) People tell me that ALL the time. 2) I always bring my small moose pillow pet to the airport with me
You need to come to Penn with me so we can confuse people!:highfive:

All rolls have gone out (i think, I am a little punch drunk so could easily be wrong).
If you have not received one, and think you are in this game, let me know.

In my senior year of college I kept getting asked what high school I went to. But then sometimes people assume I'm 5+ years older than I am.:wtf:

And because I was away for like 2 months ... my "likes" have dropped down.
I expect everyone to be generously liking me... cause I am an attention *****. (not really, but WTH).

In my senior year of college I kept getting asked what high school I went to. But then sometimes people assume I'm 5+ years older than I am.:wtf:

And I'm now a vet and still get asked what college i'm going to next year....
Must keep reminding myself it's a compliment.....