Noobies vs Boobies - The Ultimate WW battle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How addicted to WW are you? My addiction is like:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I realized Wednesday that there is likely no way I can play and work at the same time.

:(

(I refuse to like this post, if there were a dislike option I would dislike it).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and if the wolves would have won I would have been able to taunt you for taking me out instead of having to try to fool me :heckyeah:

Reactions: 1 user
Aww, me picking a random number didn't do anything either. :( Sad day. Poor sad lonely wolf pup.

That was the best I think I've ever done defending myself in a lynch and still no dice. Great job villagers. If we had just gone with the wolves have no numbers thing from the beginning, we would have been golden. Saya was the last one to claim a number. Easy for her to pick a left over one.

Aww, me picking a random number didn't do anything either. :( Sad day. Poor sad lonely wolf pup.

That was the best I think I've ever done defending myself in a lynch and still no dice. Great job villagers. If we had just gone with the wolves have no numbers thing from the beginning, we would have been golden. Saya was the last one to claim a number. Easy for her to pick a left over one.
Yeah, I admitted that it could be nothing, but it was a low risk/high reward lynch with nothing else solid enough to go on. I'm sorry it had to be that way, but I stand by that lynch still. The honorary ffm role

@StartingoverVet Did you have some mechanism for if a wolf had been elected mayor? What if Lissa had been elected mayor? Would her wolf roll then go on to rojo? And would rojo become a wolf and Lissa have also remained a wolf?
If a wolf was elected mayor, they remained a wolf, but their "fake" role assigned to them would be given to the unassigned person (each wolf was given a fake ability in their role description).

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and if the wolves would have won I would have been able to taunt you for taking me out instead of having to try to fool me :heckyeah:

Noobs wanted you out. I was ok with letting them decide things as I really wasn't sure at that point what was going on with wolf abilities and stuff. Seriously, I was a wolf for two days and still identify myself as more a villager for this game. I wasn't wolf long enough. If I had been wolf from beginning or for a longer period, I might have even given in to the wolf brag craze that is going on. ;)

you got the FFM role. Not only wolfy-sounding, but actually useless. Sorry. I like those roles. They make me laugh.

Reactions: 2 users
Noobs wanted you out. I was ok with letting them decide things as I really wasn't sure at that point what was going on with wolf abilities and stuff. Seriously, I was a wolf for two days and still identify myself as more a villager for this game. I wasn't wolf long enough. If I had been wolf from beginning or for a longer period, I might have even given in to the wolf brag craze that is going on. ;)
I'm disappoint noobs didn't want to convert me :(

you got the FFM role. Not only wolfy-sounding, but actually useless. Sorry. I like those roles. They make me laugh.

@Chillbo Baggins, this is why SOV is Evil x infinity and not only x 2. Please learn. Please write this down. Put it on a sticky note and stick it to your computer. It is an important lesson for any WW player to learn and know. :p

Reactions: 4 users
I'm disappoint noobs didn't want to convert me :(

I don't know why they wanted to convert me. I was really not doing anything good this game. I think it was because they believed I might have been on HTML's list as cleared (which I was). So they would have a cleared villager on their wolf team, but that didn't work out because fart face Chillbo had to go and investigate me. :(

Yeah, I pretty quickly caught on that I was not going to be a wolf ever (though I really was hoping that if I bit a wolf, I'd be converted). Alas.

That's strange. I wonder why?
I have that more with JDH games than anyone elses.
Yours or nutmeg's or most pre-vet ones I am pretty in sync with.

Just differences in balance and trends. I know what to expect from a lot of the mods. Especially from JDH, nutmeg, and Kaus. Plus I'm super literal with my games. But my games are always about 1-2 major mechanics that I build the story around and will wreck everyone until they stop and realize the story drives the mechanic.

Haven't figured out the feel for your games. this one seems amazingly well balanced and was light with the wolf numbers, but I'd normally say that your games are a wolf-fest. Just for example.

Just because you don't like me? I don't get your strong hatred for me. We have played a few games just fine as villagers and worked together well. I get we don't agree with each other 100%, but I have dropped the whole "kill DocE/lynch him first". Don't get why you are so against me....

I have some severely strong criticisms of your disregard for stuff I consider vital to winning the game

It's oil and water. Let's leave it at that

I don't know why they wanted to convert me. I was really not doing anything good this game. I think it was because they believed I might have been on HTML's list as cleared (which I was). So they would have a cleared villager on their wolf team, but that didn't work out because fart face Chillbo had to go and investigate me. :(
:D

Thanks SOV!!! I had fun. :)

(And was surprised at the amount of group PMing we all did. It was nice.)

Btw rojo, I had a good idea you were villager near the end, but simply refused to even give a chance to feck me over in your last GD game!

I dunno what I'm going to do in WW now. :(

Last edited:
SOV thanks for giving me a fun part after my early demise. :D I really thought this game looked interesting and fun...just wish I'd survived a little bit longer.

Good job villagers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the game SOV, that was great fun!

And yeah in regards to the devyn kill - felt bad taking her out, but it was an obvious choice after she made it so clear she didn't want the mayor role and it had been explained that roles were given up. And our conversion of BI was because we thought she just knew who the seer was (since she was posting info out), so it was a bit of a surprise when she turned out to be the actual seer haha.

Also really well done to WZ, Chillbo, and Swings. Without you three each outing a wolf, the game would have turned out so differently. I really regret not taking you out earlier Chillbo,we tossed it around but never actually did it, you were kind of a pain in rear :p Question about swings role - so if we had killed her, she wouldn't have revealed a wolf? Sneaky ploy, we left her alone the night she suicided, though it wouldn't have mattered since Chillbo blocked me from killing that night and there were no other boob wolves left.

yay! we won! Thanks SOV for making a great first game for lots of us noobs. :)

I wish I could claim investigating Lissa as some sort of stroke of genius, but dang was that lucky. I did have some reasoning, but nothing substantial at all. Drove me crazy when you guys kept attributing that lynch to boob info though :p

Also really well done to WZ, Chillbo, and Swings. Without you three each outing a wolf, the game would have turned out so differently. I really regret not taking you out earlier Chillbo,we tossed it around but never actually did it, you were kind of a pain in rear :p Question about swings role - so if we had killed her, she wouldn't have revealed a wolf? Sneaky ploy, we left her alone the night she suicided, though it wouldn't have mattered since Chillbo blocked me from killing that night and there were no other boob wolves left.
Yeah, that was the point about the role. You had to kill yourself to reveal the wolf.

I knew that if both the kamikazes did that at the beginning, the wolves would really be hurt, but I figured, people aren't that altruistic, and want to play a while.

So, yes you could have killed her, and she would have revealed nothing.

I wish I could claim investigating Lissa as some sort of stroke of genius, but dang was that lucky. I did have some reasoning, but nothing substantial at all. Drove me crazy when you guys kept attributing that lynch to boob info though :p
they did have to believe it though...
the devil role was around to throw some doubts into the santa klaus and kamikaze information.

Whoo man... Now what do I do with my time...

Full disclosure, I've got profound attention problems in real life, just the hand I was dealt. I'm sure it bugged some people, but I won't apologize for it , as tenacious d put it...

"She who is snarky is full of malarkey"

Thanks for the first game, it was an experience, that's for sure

Thanks for the game SOV, that was great fun!

And yeah in regards to the devyn kill - felt bad taking her out, but it was an obvious choice after she made it so clear she didn't want the mayor role and it had been explained that roles were given up. And our conversion of BI was because we thought she just knew who the seer was (since she was posting info out), so it was a bit of a surprise when she turned out to be the actual seer haha.

I was pretty nervous that I was gonna killed off towards the end of the game once I started putting the team on my back doe.

The reason I was posting a bit every day was because I was required to troll the thread if I wanted to keep my honored dead powers. Was not expecting the resulting butthurt at all, but I obviously wasn't allowed to say why I was posting so regularly.

The reason I was posting a bit every day was because I was required to troll the thread if I wanted to keep my honored dead powers. Was not expecting the resulting butthurt at all, but I obviously wasn't allowed to say why I was posting so regularly.
Meanwhile I was posting only for my own (and hopefully some of your) amusement :D

Meanwhile I was posting only for my own (and hopefully some of your) amusement :D
well, given that you are almost to crack the top 20 in likes received on the forum, i guess you aren't doing that bad of a job entertaining some of us (including me, the biggest like slore there is)

it was technically boob information though, in that I, the lord of the boobs, revealed it. Granted, it was from your investigation and your decision to trust that I was a villager to give the list to, so I do give you all the credit now, but had to silence the trolls and take the credit in the moment :D

Thanks for the fun game, SOV! I had a good time, glad I got to stick around a bit longer in this game than the others I have played.

Thanks for the game SOV! Even if you did give me a role that got me lynched basically right away, it was fun you evil, horrible, awesome mod you!

Thanks for the game SOV! Even if you did give me a role that got me lynched basically right away, it was fun you evil, horrible, awesome mod you!
nah, i got you lynched right away. You deserved to be lynched right away for the previous game plus the statement that you had never been lynched as a villager. I had no other decision but to use my role on you N1

well, given that you are almost to crack the top 20 in likes received on the forum, i guess you aren't doing that bad of a job entertaining some of us (including me, the biggest like slore there is)
:eek: Aw, I'll miss having you around to like all my posts :(

nah, i got you lynched right away. You deserved to be lynched right away for the previous game plus the statement that you had never been lynched as a villager. I had no other decision but to use my role on you N1
You destroyed my epic team :rage:

Actually I looked back and it turned out I had been lynched as a villager a few games back- D3 in pangea if I remember correctly.

:eek: Aw, I'll miss having you around to like all my posts :(
The bubble is about to burst.

Pepper your anguses for the Great Like Depression.

Thanks for the great game SOV! :D