Not pharmacy related but I don't care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RiverRook23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone play video games here? Any online games? I myself play Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn. Helps break the monotony that is work lol

Members don't see this ad.

I used to play FFXI, which could be considered the CVS of MMORPGs. Instead of grinding out JP these days I'm grinding out NSPU (running day 7 cash loss reports) and AO calls

Video games are for children. I just watch 8 hours of NCIS a day like a normal, well adjusted adult.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I used to play FFXI, which could be considered the CVS of MMORPGs. Instead of grinding out JP these days I'm grinding out NSPU (running day 7 cash loss reports) and AO calls

Same here. Sold a THF account with Mandau + Hecatomb gear+1 for $4000, 7 jobs lvl 75. Back in the days... fun times... I still have the screen shot... I swear I'd never play another MMO again. Nowadays, I just play coc... Clan name: infinite chaos - momus

FFXU%20account%20jpg.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
I abused a staking glitch on Runescape and made 24k selling gold. I also played A LOT of Halo 3 back in the day. I bought MCC but matchmaking is horrid.

Same here. Sold a THF account with Mandau + Hecatomb gear+1 for $4000, 7 jobs lvl 75. Back in the days... fun times... I still have the screen shot... I swear I'd never play another MMO again. Nowadays, I just play coc... Clan name: infinite chaos - momus

Not that you would care necessarily, but 99% percent of the stuff in the SS is now obsolete (except maybe for Rajas--it's been almost 10 months since I really played--and fully upgraded level 119 Mandau) due to level inflation + associated gear (level 99 cap, new expansions, iLevel in the latest expansion). Also NA server populations seem utterly decimated, like 500 the last time I logged during NA prime time with many being mules (probably because people moved on to FFXIV 2.0+, which is actually playable, or real life)

Video games sort of suck right now. Every big game has been ass. All of them. They suck.

I need a new Fallout. I actually started playing Skyrim for the first time as it was described at Game of Thrones meets Fallout. I've been doing that for a few weeks now, its entertaining. I love those types of games because I always break them. I'm the guy that does weird, nonsensical **** and causes a glitch where the Jarl of Winterhold becomes a sprite of a tree that talks and walks like the regular Jarl.

Also, we need a Left 4 Dead on the new systems. That **** is and always will be my jawn. I used to **** up every poor, unsuspecting human being that tried to play me in that game. The human controlled special infected would run away from me. God I miss that game.

Not that you would care necessarily, but 99% percent of the stuff in the SS is now obsolete (except maybe for Rajas--it's been almost 10 months since I really played--and fully upgraded level 119 Mandau) due to level inflation + associated gear (level 99 cap, new expansions, iLevel in the latest expansion). Also NA server populations seem utterly decimated, like 500 the last time I logged during NA prime time with many being mules (probably because people moved on to FFXIV 2.0+, which is actually playable, or real life)

That screen shot was taken in 2008, so yea 7 years ago... LOL

Video games sort of suck right now. Every big game has been ass. All of them. They suck.

I need a new Fallout. I actually started playing Skyrim for the first time as it was described at Game of Thrones meets Fallout. I've been doing that for a few weeks now, its entertaining. I love those types of games because I always break them. I'm the guy that does weird, nonsensical **** and causes a glitch where the Jarl of Winterhold becomes a sprite of a tree that talks and walks like the regular Jarl.

Also, we need a Left 4 Dead on the new systems. That **** is and always will be my jawn. I used to **** up every poor, unsuspecting human being that tried to play me in that game. The human controlled special infected would run away from me. God I miss that game.

I played Skyrim when it first came out, downloaded all full free cracked version from piratebay. Played it religiously for like a month, did all quests and max out everything, got bored and deleted it >_>; got too much time in my hand back then... Awesome game when you first play it.

I preordered The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for ps4.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was interested in that game. Right now, I'm so addicted to Final Fantasy A Realm Reborn

Played TF2 before starting pharmacy school, since which I have not gamed. Still waiting for Half-life 3 (or HL2 Episode 3) to come out.

Played TF2 before starting pharmacy school, since which I have not gamed. Still waiting for Half-life 3 (or HL2 Episode 3) to come out.

I'll die happy if HL3 comes out. Just like everything else in my life, though, I'm sure to be let down and/or disappointed.

I just want a nice gaming PC- don't have much time for vidya lately but I will soon.

Clash of Clans is a good work game during those down times. :)

I play destiny a lot too even though I have everything I want and keep doing the same **** over and over, insanity.

My main game right now is Smite. It's a MOBA that uses keyboard for movement/abilities and the mouse to aim and do autoattacks.

It's free to download and play but you do need gems (which you can buy) to purchase characters. Otherwise there is a weekly rotation of one free character from each class (guardian, warrior, assassin, mage, hunter). Characters are based on gods and mythical beings (Zeus, Hercules, Odin, Thor, Poseidon, Medusa, Ares, Hades, Poseidon, Scylla, Ra, Isis, Anubis, Osiris, etc).

Here's a video of conquest game play, top 5 plays of a couple of weeks ago.

anyone ever play tibia or dragon raja? mu online? loved those games more than runescape and ffxi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone ever play tibia or dragon raja? mu online? loved those games more than runescape and ffxi

I played tibia on and off for a long time. There was just something about it. Thinking about it now, I want to go back, play some more. But really, it's terrible.

I played tibia on and off for a long time. There was just something about it. Thinking about it now, I want to go back, play some more. But really, it's terrible.
Tibia was one of the best rpgs in early 2000s but they make updates every year and every 2 years its completely different. The way it has headed, it is definitely turning into trash.

Been playing League of Legends for a few years. Can't beat free.

Been playing League of Legends for a few years. Can't beat free.

I tried it, not a fan of the bird's eye view and using mouse for movement. In Smite, you're pretty much blind to what's going on behind your character unless you turn around. There are a few characters in Smite who have stealth capabilities and who do more damage when attacking from behind. League of Legend's view kinda prevents that.

Have you tried Smite?

I tried it, not a fan of the bird's eye view and using mouse for movement. In Smite, you're pretty much blind to what's going on behind your character unless you turn around. There are a few characters in Smite who have stealth capabilities and who do more damage when attacking from behind. League of Legend's view kinda prevents that.

Have you tried Smite?
I'm just starting smite... add me, bashirdi2

Have you tried Smite?
I kind of felt the opposite. I liked the camera/controls because I used to play RTS games like Starcraft and Age of Empires, so it was familiar. I've played Smite just a time or two at a friends;I never downloaded it myself. League has it's own stealth mechanics, they just aren't line of sight.

I used to hate Best Buy, but I'm liking them right now. They got this program I just found out about that is actually, legitimately really great. Its called Gamers Club Unlocked. It's $30 for 2 years. Usually these clubs are ****ty, but this one is worth your time. You get 20% off new games AND a $10 gift card for most AAA-ish games you might want to preorder. I got The Witcher for $48 ($60 retail), preordered Rainbow Six Siege Gold Edition for $72 (Retails for$90), preordered the new Batman Arkham for $48 (retail for $60), and preordered Adr1ft for $24 ($30 retail). And I'm going to get two $10 gift cards for preordering the more expensive games.

So lets add this up. I paid $192. Retail is $240. So, effectively, I'm at $172 for $240 in games. Effectively, 28% off of new games on this purchase and the gamers club has already paid for itself. And that includes one game I didn't preorder. For most games that are $60 that you preorder, 20% discount to $48 - $10 back. You effectively get a $60 for $38. That's 36.67% off of all new games. Amazing!

I used to play arcade games for money which was the primary source or funding for USPS express mail and PHARMCAS applications back in the day. Money match FTW.

Can't wait to start playing again. :( I really want to replay the Mass Effect series. I miss it. Then I have some back log game I need to play.

Who has time to play console games nowadays -_-? I have about 40+ downloaded blockbuster movies backlog on my 5 TB hard drive... and so much sh1t on Netflix I have to catch up lol...

#potatocouchproblem

I abused a staking glitch on Runescape and made 24k selling gold. I also played A LOT of Halo 3 back in the day. I bought MCC but matchmaking is horrid.
Can you describe the glitch? I always wondered how people like Cursed You, Duke Freedom, and H A 12 D accumulated so much wealth in staking compared to everybody else. They all eventually got banned for selling for real life cash. This was up until 2007 when I quit.

Can you describe the glitch? I always wondered how people like Cursed You, Duke Freedom, and H A 12 D accumulated so much wealth in staking compared to everybody else. They all eventually got banned for selling for real life cash. This was up until 2007 when I quit.

Back in those times whoever got "first hit" in whip stake had around a 55-60% chance of winning which is significant over the long run. First hit was determined by your IP address which could be changed/manipulated. This gave an advantage but wasn't really a glitch. I'm guessing some of these stakers just had a good IP address and never actually knew the mechanics of it.

Later on there were actually major glitches that came out with game updates that allowed players to use potions in stakes when potions were turned off, leave the duel if they were losing and get their items/cash back, etc. Only a handful of people knew how to execute these bugs and it was actually weeks/months before some of them were fixed.

I personally was abusing a more complex glitch that gave me about a 70-80% chance of winning any stake. I was staking around $400 worth of gold/items at a time with these odds so the profits added up very fast before I was eventually banned for selling.

I keep meaning to play Fallout 3, but then I want to play the first 2 as preparation... and then I just put the whole idea on the shelf.
I asked and was told their each a new game on their own so you don't need to play the first 2. I'm going to play 3 though. I'm so sad that I haven't game much this year. It's been so long since I completed a game. I think the last game I completed was Hotline Miami. I'm hoping to reduce my backlog.

I keep meaning to play Fallout 3, but then I want to play the first 2 as preparation... and then I just put the whole idea on the shelf.

No. Just, don't. The old games didn't age well and Fallout 3 stands as its own game. Play Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas to prepare. I bought Fallout 3 used like 2 years after it came out and was blown away. In fact, it was an awesome experience because I had no idea who any of the factions were or anything about the Fallout universe -- just like the protagonist.

Reactions: 2 users

FFXU%20account%20jpg.JPG

Oh my it took me forever to get my first 75. How much did you play to manage all that!?

Same here. Sold a THF account with Mandau + Hecatomb gear+1 for $4000, 7 jobs lvl 75. Back in the days... fun times... I still have the screen shot... I swear I'd never play another MMO again. Nowadays, I just play coc... Clan name: infinite chaos - momus [/QUOTE]

How could you sell such a great account? I'm too possessive, once I had an account like that, I wouldn't be able to bear to let go of it.

No. Just, don't. The old games didn't age well and Fallout 3 stands as its own game. Play Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas to prepare. I bought Fallout 3 used like 2 years after it came out and was blown away. In fact, it was an awesome experience because I had no idea who any of the factions were or anything about the Fallout universe -- just like the protagonist.
I ended up finding a video on YouTube that basically summarizes the plot of Fallout 1. Sounds like a great story, and can't beat a 12 minute summary.